A dynamic Filipina professional who owns and manages Art Dynamics Cebu, a speech and talent development company established in May 2006 in Cebu City, Philippines. Has worked in the media and entertainment scene since 2001 as a journalist, talent trainer and motivator, stage host, public relations consultant and events producer.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

ENTERA's FAMILY

Nante & Lyka



EXCITED grandparents & the first granddaughter Lyka Mae!











At less than one year old, Lyka could already talk and interact with us. She's grown to be smart and talented. Now, she's quick in memorizing lyrics. She brings sunshine to our lives. One word is enough for her: you say it, she picks it up! Isn't that impressive?


Can you believe this is me and my brother Nante?
I think I was only 2 years old here.


Taken in the 80's --my parents and siblings















CLAUDIO & MAXIMINA ENTERA:
my hard-working, supportive and humble parents
They have always supported us so we could all finish schooling. Never have I seen them fight. It's amazing. Their only vice is to look after our welfare and provide for our needs, no matter what it takes.



My parents at Nante's wedding reception


late 90's










RENANTE ENTERA, 27: the family man, eldest among six of us
A computer engineer by profession, my brother is the joker and soft-spoken one. He and his wife Jackielou have been blessed with two cute kids, Lyka and RJ--the first two grandchildren of our family.... my niece and nephew, respectively. He enjoys computer games a lot. Back in school days, he was a Mathematician and the Corps Commander of CAT-1 Unit. He graduated in college with special honors. Whenever I have a headache or body pains, I'd usually call him for his natural healing touch... I call it a gift. Most Pisces are given such a gift of healing.
















ROMERO "Nene" ENTERA, 23: my Gemini brother
Currently working as Auditor at International Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Nene finished Management Accounting at USJR. He's somehow vain and meticulous about his possessions. At school, he's active in both academic and extra-curricular activities . He's an academic scholar, with SM Foundation, Inc. as sponsor.
At work, he gets the privilege to travel around the Philippines.
























CLAUDIO "Ahl" ENTERA, 21: the hard-working Leo
Even when he was trying to finish his course in Banking and Finance at University of Cebu, he already showed his diligence where he had to balance both Jollibee work and studies. Never thought he would be this workaholic not until he graduated from college. He now works as production inspector at Mitsumi in Danao. He dreams of working abroad.















MARGIE ENTERA, 20: the diplomatic and born-leader (my only sister)
A consistent dean's lister, Margie is soon graduating by April 2007 with a degree in Accounting at the USJR. She's served as Auditor of Supreme Student Council for two terms. I should say she's a better singer than I am, believe me. Mathematician, good conversationalist and a responsible girl...what else can I say? Bravo! She was also Corps Commander in Citizen's Army Training just like me and two other brothers Nante and Nene. It runs in the blood, hey. A scholar of Doña Modesta Gaisano and Equittable PCI Bank, she surely is a brainy and hard-working student.













ROMNICK ENTERA, 16: the youngest sibling
Omick is currently a sophomore taking up Electronic Communicationos Engineering at Univ. of San Jose Recoletos.
He loves Cebuano rock music, playing the guitar and computer games, and hanging out with friends.




***
My brother with his wife Jackielou & 2 kids











My cute niece

My brother Renante with his son RJ (right)
My mom Mina & my niece Lyka (left)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home