A dynamic Filipina professional who owns and manages Art Dynamics Cebu, a speech and talent development company established in May 2006 in Cebu City, Philippines. Has worked in the media and entertainment scene since 2001 as a journalist, talent trainer and motivator, stage host, public relations consultant and events producer.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

MY INSPIRATION, MY STRENGTH


PANGLAO ISLAND, Bohol





Now, I believe in destiny! Who would have thought that a skeptical-perfectionist-idealistic woman like me would meet the man of my dreams from across the other side of the world?!!

East meets West, indeed...

Andrew Pierre Capone, Jr. or "Drew" and I have been stronger and more patient for almost three years now. Faith in God coupled with constant communication and patience has truly allowed us to make the relationship work out and last this long...

Drew, who just turned 37, works as a high school professor and football-track coach. His intellectuality caught me. He has proven his sincerity by how he's consistently made me feel secured, not to mention the loooong trip that he did last July 2005 from Louisiana, United States of America (where he was born and raised) all the way to Cebu City, Philippines. He proved his worth in that trip, and truly, he deserved to be loved back. I love him as much as he loves me. We call each other "honeybaby". We always say we're lucky to have each other. Good thing, he thinks similar as I do and respects how I view the authenticity of sacred matrimony. Yes, he's conservative in that aspect, too.

Really, the universe must have conspired with us so that the technological wonders of Internet could hook us up. To make the love story short, Drew and I have found a deeper meaning of life in one another. Love brings out the best in us. Life becomes more worth-living. Drew and I will reunite sooner this year and decide to spend the rest of our lives together... yes with prayers.

GOOD MEMORIES TOGETHER DURING DREW'S VISIT TO CEBU CITY

Cebu Italian Pizza Connection, Cebu City
Dinner with friends














CHOCOLATE HILLS in Bohol



Blood Compact site in Bohol

Lunch at Bigby's cafe in Ayala, Cebu













Intramuros, Manila

Rizal Park, Manila, Phils.



Lunch Cruise at Loboc, Bohol, Philippines


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home