A dynamic Filipina professional who owns and manages Art Dynamics Cebu, a speech and talent development company established in May 2006 in Cebu City, Philippines. Has worked in the media and entertainment scene since 2001 as a journalist, talent trainer and motivator, stage host, public relations consultant and events producer.

Monday, February 05, 2007

ME & MY FRIENDS

At Desires Studio (Dec. 2006)
Danny, Michael, me and Micael

At Loveth's Birthday Bash! (Nov. 2006)
Razel, Mafe, Richard, Michael, Ryan me and Loveth


with Gido (seated) Phillip and Mona (leftmost)

The photogenics!

I'm calling my honey to be with us! (just kidding!)



Women Power!


























Me, Michael and Razel


























Bring it on, Mike!
Mall Show in December 2006
Danny and me


VIRGO WOMEN ROCK!
me and Mafe at Loveth's bday party (Nov. 2006)



During Drew's visit to Cebu (july 2005)
Butch, Drew and me

Welcome Dinner for Drew at Cebu Italian Pizza Connection
Carl, Butch, Nathalie, Jude Bacalso, Chai, Marcie, me and Drew
At Cafe Theatro (2006)
Me, Leonor, Loveth, Razel, Conchology beauties and Richardwith Mafe here
me, Mafe, Joshua, Richard, Razel and Loveth

Bonok-bonok Festival 2005
Chau, me and Paolo


Cebu Youthfest (feb. 2006)
Merell, Alvin, me, Marcie and Ral



With fellow young diplomat Joeberth Ocao and friend Edmund















At International Culinary Congress (Sept. 2005)
Chris Sagun, me and Ritchie Mendoza


At Ral's bday on July 5, 2005
Carissa Dignos, me and Ral Lim

Dinner with Marcie Abesamis at Krua Thai (2005)


At my 25th bday party in Cafe Theatro
Orly, Marlon, me and other guests

Me with Elvie, Lora and Maureen










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home