A dynamic Filipina professional who owns and manages Art Dynamics Cebu, a speech and talent development company established in May 2006 in Cebu City, Philippines. Has worked in the media and entertainment scene since 2001 as a journalist, talent trainer and motivator, stage host, public relations consultant and events producer.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Don't be blue




Blue is my favorite color.




Sometimes, I feel blue but I try not to dwell on it. It's unhealthy, stressful and draining. Even when things go upsetting, I try to stay composed and put negative energies to trash. I just smile... lock the problems in the cabinet.



There aren't problems in life that one cannot resolve. I tattoo it in my mind that life is wonderful despite the many challenges along the way. We all have our struggles but I don't allow any of them to overrule my being. There are times I become weak and depressed, I WORRY a lot. Good thing, I get over it after some good sleep and prayers. PROBLEMS are a test of faith, I know. Blue symbolizes calmness and bravery. It helps when you take any given situation calmly and bear the courage to trudge on a bumpy road.



PHOTOS by Engr. Cornelius Gonzales. Taken outside SM CITY CEBU's Board Room last Aug. 18, 2007.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home