A dynamic Filipina professional who owns and manages Art Dynamics Cebu, a speech and talent development company established in May 2006 in Cebu City, Philippines. Has worked in the media and entertainment scene since 2001 as a journalist, talent trainer and motivator, stage host, public relations consultant and events producer.

Friday, July 13, 2007

Family Beach Outing - April 7, 2007

I couldn't remember when the Entera's last had a beach gimmick. It's probably when I was still a teenager. Varying school and work schedules discounted the possibility of hooking everyone up.
After so many years, we all gathered to celebrate life and family togetherness! I was glad my brother and his wife planned it out. We had some fun time. Well, at least we had a few hours of not having to worry about home chores or work. We took our day off and just savored the sun and the sand at Karancho Beach Resort in Mactan.
I got some tan! I just loved it!
Getting ready for lunch!

Come on, guys! Let's get to where we can get a good swim!

Finally, we found some crystal-clear water at Maribago...

3 little mermaids getting some tan... sosyal ang mga kids ah!

Happy together!

Silent but brainy... like daddy, like son.
with bro Ahl and Lyka... spare us some pinipig!

youngest bro Romnick and mom Mina












First granddaughter, first niece in our family...
Lyka, an upcoming star! (hehe)










La niña y el niños.... ay basta kapamilya!

Nante's grilling while everyone else was swimming
Romero and his colleagues....obviously havin' fun huh!

Yeah, right! From Karancho Beach Resort (where we stationed at),
we sailed to Maribago for a good swim.
That's me with my siblings Margie and Romero.

With bro's wife Jackielou and their cute baby Lyka

My bro Nante with his two little angels, Lyka and RJ,

and dad-in-law Rannie.










Leah and me playing with the sand...













Entera's and Llaneta's..... say cheese.
and hey, that's Mervin striking a daring pose behind us all!










My 3-year-old niece, Lyka.... doesn't she resemble me a bit?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home