A dynamic Filipina professional who owns and manages Art Dynamics Cebu, a speech and talent development company established in May 2006 in Cebu City, Philippines. Has worked in the media and entertainment scene since 2001 as a journalist, talent trainer and motivator, stage host, public relations consultant and events producer.

Monday, February 05, 2007

MORE PHOTOS OF ME & MY FRIENDS

Edmund and Joeberth, my fellow youth leaders

Ever-supportive Charles and Brenda with me and my honey Drew (whom I miss somuch!)





Men's World Volleyball 2005


(The Indonesian Team with me, my sis Margie and her classmates Pabz, Carlo and Julius)



Marcie and me



(at Port Seafood, 2005)






WHITE SUMMER (April 2005)




me, Chy, Christianne, Wenna and Zoe









































PC Express Launching in SM



November 2004










Eking, Chy, me and Ritchel















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home